Beyond The Savings Bond: Better Ways To Gift Money To Children

03-Aug-2015 #Globalwealth Source: Forbes

All states have a Uniform Transfer to Minors Act that allow a parent or guardian to set up an account for a child, with an adult as trustee. It further looks at the various ways one can gift money to children.

Read Full Article..